What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
The easy foolproof blueprint to finishing your basement like a pro
- Discover which walls to build first, and learn how to build and set your very first wall
- Learn the expert trick to framing walls over and under obstacles overhead
- Learn how to exactly frame the walls and ceilings in your new basement
- Discover the easiest and cheapest method to cut lumber
- Learn how to build and install built-ins
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Basement Finishing University scores 70.11/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.basementfinishingtraining.com, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $197.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: basementfinishingtraining.com you’ll also be taken through to basementfinishingtraining.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)